Golden Essentials is a free software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-18. The program can be installed on Android.
'Golden Essentials' is an English language e-learning center. In this app, an OFFLINE bidirectional English-Persian (Farsi) dictionary has been offered with over 3200 essential words in both written and spoken English (including Idioms and proverbs). However, numerous vocabularies from IELTS and TOEFL have been added to aid students as a quick reference to have a fast, simple and elegant pocket dictionary for their daily needs.
New Features (@1.1.4):
- Exam centre (multiple choice exam for each category A-Z)
- Study mode (shows hint on each question)
- Comprehensive exam result
- Advanced search method. (since email@example.com)
- Automatic word list update. (since firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Offline mode. (since email@example.com)
- Word pronunciation. You need to be online to use this feature. (since firstname.lastname@example.org)
- All words are categorized and can be accessed in the menu. (since email@example.com)
- Each category has its own update status. (since firstname.lastname@example.org)
New cool features are coming up!
- English definition of each word.
- Examples for each individual definitions of a word.
- Fast Grammar with examples.
- Useful phrases in daily conversations.
- Word submission for registered users.
- IELTS tips.
and much more!
Golden Essentials (version 1.1.4) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.